LG has announced the launch of its Q6+ smartphone in the Indian market. It is an an upgraded version of the company’s previously released LG Q6 phone. According to the Korean manufacturer, the Q6+ is now on sale in the country for INR 17,990. To remind you, the LG Q6 costs INR 14,990 right now.
“The new LG Q6+ sets the benchmark in bringing the best of technology at an accessible price point to the consumers in India. Now more than ever, mobile devices are at the center of consumers’ lives as they look for a synthesis of usability and best technology and Q6+ is sure to offer them the same,” said Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India.
Like the LG Q6, the Q6+ features a 5.5-inch 18:9 full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor. One area, which has been upgraded in the Q6+, is memory, the phone includes 4-gigabytes of RAM and 64-gigabytes of on-board storage.
Additionally, you will get a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and 5-megapixel selfie camera on the phone.
Other specifications include 3000 mAh battery, microSD card slot, 4G VoLTE, NFC, and the usual set of connectivity options. On the software front, the LG Q6+ runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. No word on the Oreo update right now.
The LG Q6+ will be offered in Black and Ice Platinum colours.
LG Q6+ full specifications
4G VoLTE, dual-SIM, Wifi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, microSD card slot with support upto 256GB
- 13MP autofocus rear camera, 5MP wide-angle selfie camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 5.5-inch IPS screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2160x1080p resolution
- Android 7.1.1 operating system with LG UI 5.0
- Dimensions: 142.5mm x 69.3mm x 8.1mm; Weight: 149 grams